Justin Cupler Contributing Writer
Email This Page
Your email was sent successfully.
March 13, 2011Danny Taylor asked:
How do I Reset oil milage after change?
Answered By Justin Cupler, Contributing Writer:
Turn on the ignition and hold the trip odometer reset button for about 10 seconds until the 1st service job appears in the LC display.
Press the on-board computer button (the button on the turn signal stalk) until the oil can illuminates.
Press and hold the on-board computer button until "RESET" appears in the lower display on the speedometer.
Press the on-board computer button one more time to reset the light.
- Child Car Seat Guide
- Child Car Seats: How To Find The Best Value
- 7 Child Car Seat Safety Tips
- Child Car Seats: How Much Do They Cost?
- Child Car Safety Tips: Know The Law
- What Are The Benefits Of Rear-Facing Car Seats?
- What Are The Top 10 Child Car Seats?
- The Best Booster Car Seats For Bigger Kids
- The Biggest Car-Seat Mistakes Parents Make
- Guide to Understanding VIN
- What Is A VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)?
- Buying A Car: Understanding Vehicle History
- Using VIN Numbers To Check Car Accident History
- Used Car Buying Guide
- Buying A Used Car: Negotiating Tips & Tricks
- Buying A Used Car: Top Used Car Buying Tips
- Used Car Lemon Laws: What Are They?
- How To Avoid Used Car Lawsuits
- Guide To Selling Your Used Car
- Car Selling Guide
- Tips to Sell Your Car Fast
- Use Social Media To Sell Your Car
- Using Craigslist To Sell Your Car Fast
- Selling Your Car: How To Trade In Your Car
- Car Shopping Guide
- Recall Guide
- Car Recalls: How Do Cars Get Recalled?
- Car Recalls: Where’s The Best Place To Get Info On Your Car?
- Car Recalls: What To Do When Your Car Is Recalled
- Car Care Guide
- Car Washing Tips: Washing And Waxing
- Car Washing Tips: Buffing
- Car Washing Tips: Detailing The Interior
- Tire Rotation & Tire Changing Tips
- Top Car Maintenance Mistakes
- How to Push/Roll Start A Car
- How To Jump Start A Car’s Battery
- How To Know When Your Tires Need Replacing
- Car Maintenance Checklist: The 5 Other Essentials
- How To Do A Simple Car Checkup
- Car Oil Changes
- Demystifying Oil: Synthetic Oil Versus Non-Synthetic Oil
- How to Change Your Car's Oil: 7 Simple Steps
- Recycling Your Car's Oil (And Other Parts): What's the Right Way to Do It?
- Oil Changing Tips: How Often Should I Change My Oil?
- Car Fluid Levels: How to Check and Maintain
- Oil Change Tips & Tricks
- Car Repair and Maintenance Guide
- How Catalytic Converters Work
- Car Windshield Repair or Replacement: Do It The Right Way
- Car Smog Checks: How To Pass
- What Is A Car Salvage-Title Vehicle?
- Check Engine Light: What Is It Telling You?
- Pets And Cars Guide
- Car Insurance Guide
- Car Insurance: Guide To Understanding Rates
- Using Car Insurance To Avoid Car Insurance Lawsuits
- Buying Car Insurance: How Does It Work?
- Buying Car Insurance: 11 Expert Tips
- Car Insurance Guide: What To Cover, What To Save
- Car Loan Guide
The Car Connection Daily Headlines