See exclusive deals in your area
- Clean, elegant Scandinavian design
- Segment-leading active safety
- Excellent Sensus Touch interface
- Quiet, comfortable ride
- Tight access to roomy back seat
- No available third-row seat
- Brand still lacks luxury cachet
The 2018 Volvo V90 wagon is a more stylish, sportier-looking alternative to ubiquitous luxury SUVs.
The 2018 Volvo V90 is shaping up to be the longest and largest wagon for sale in the U.S. market, as well as the most flamboyantly styled.
As a derivative of the S90 sedan, the V90 wagon is a model that simultaneously builds on the brand’s heritage while striking out in an entirely new direction.
It earns a very high 7.8 out of 10 on our overall scale. Those numbers reflect our high opinion of its style, copious space, and generous features. (Read more about how we rate cars.)
Keep in mind that Volvo is making the V90 an order-only process—few wagons will ever make it to the States without a sale bill attached.