Experian Automotive's CheckMyRide.com
AutoCheck vehicle history reports are used today by millions of consumers and by more than 12,000 automotive retailers nationwide as an important part of the used vehicle shopping process. AutoCheck vehicle history reports help automotive retailers and consumers quickly and easily understand a vehicle’s past, including reported accidents, odometer issues, title brands, frame-damage announcements and other important information that buyers need to make a confident used vehicle purchase.
At CheckMyRide.com members can:
- Build a vehicle history timeline
- Use the Where In The World Is My Old Car? tool
- Learn about their current car’s story with a free AutoCheck vehicle history report
- Search and comment on other members’ vehicles
- Share and promote their favorite cars with Facebook and Twitter