With summer coming up, it's time to attack some back roads. Here then, is one auto reviewer's list of the top five best-handling family cars currently on sale.
1. 2010 Ford Fusion: It's hard to think of a car that mixes sublime handling with composed ride quality any better than this offering from Ford.
2. 2010 Mazda 6: This car shares it's platform with the Fusion, so it's only natural that it shares that car's sharp moves.
3. 2010 Suzuki Kizashi: Suzuki's newest offering is sweet in the corners, and it's clearly aimed at those who don't want to give up on fun just because they have a family.
4. 2010 Honda Accord: It's not as sharp as previous generation Accords, but it's still plenty of fun to hustle on a back road. It hasn't lost its athleticism yet.
5. 2010 Nissan Sentra SE-R: The regular Sentra is kind of forgettable, but in SE-R trim, it's quite the fun vehicle to hustle through the twisties.
Agree with these assessments? Disagree? Chime in below in the comments section.