Infiniti Essence detail
Okay, so here's what we do know about the mysterious Infiniti Essence concept:
- We know that it's called the Essence, and it's a new concept car from Infiniti.
- We know that it's meant to celebrate Infiniti's 20th anniversary and to be "an inspiring exploration into the brand's future".
- We know that it will debut in Geneva on March 3.
- We know that it comes with a set of Louis Vuitton luggage.
- We know that Louis Vuitton luggage is usually pretty swank, though a little "Dubai" for some.
- We know that a portion of the car looks like the detail above. We're guessing that's the C-pillar, but on a good day, it could also be some wacky headlight casing.
- Our in-house Deep Throat insists that the car is a ferociously beautiful ride.
What we don't know is:
- How to get a job cranking out miniature press releases for a major automaker.
- What said job might pay.
How miniature a press release, you ask? Check it:
OLLE, Switzerland (February 17 2009) – Infiniti will show visitors to the 2009 International Geneva Motor Show the essence of its brand in one dramatic concept car. A celebration of Infiniti and its 20 years history as a creator of performance cars, the powerful concept will also be an inspiring exploration into the brand's future.
Produced in collaboration with Louis Vuitton, the Infiniti Essence will be revealed on March 3, 2009.
Nice work if you can get it.
[source: Infiniti, MotorAuthority]