It's freezing outside, y'all. Stay in and fire up some hot links.
- Cruising a different highway: Love Italian sportscars but hate the pesky fact of their high sticker prices? Maybe you should nab the latest Acer laptop, designed by Ferrari. The badge says "vroom", but the Windows Vista inside says "crash". [MotorAuthority]
- Baby fall down and go boom: We've been in fender-benders, but nothing we'd call weird. Others have not been so lucky. Surely their misfortune is worth 15 minutes of your lunch break? [DarkRoastedBlend]
- The vehicular key party continues: Remember how we told you that Isuzu was bowing out of the passenger vehicle bidness here in the U.S.? So far as we know, that's still true, but the company may beef up its medium-duty truck stock courtesy of a deal with GM. Because clearly, things aren't confusing enough already. [Autoblog]
- Ol' ladies rejoice: Harley-Davidson just declared May as "Women Riders Month". So all of you that fell off have permission to get back on. [PRNewswire]
- WTF video clip of the day: Generally speaking, the internet is a good thing--until someone lets an over-creative, under-talented grandpa upload videos of himself doing magic tricks with a cargo van. This clip has all the refinement of a Gallagher sketch, minus the laughs. Which is to say, it's a Gallagher sketch: