1. NASCAR racer and car builder Edwin Matthews was born in Akron, Ohio . What was his nickname?
2. This man designed the U.K.'s first million-seller car, the Morris Minor, as well as the famous Mini.
3. Established in 1915, this Chicago-based company is a huge vendor of mail-order auto parts and accessories.
4. Registered in 1873, this is the oldest U.S. lubricating-oil name and trademark.
5. What brand was the convertible driven by Joe Pesci in the 1992 movie My Cousin Vinny ?
6. Which 1999 Oldsmobile models offered an optional Autobahn performance package?
7. This compact, four-door, unibody sport-utility vehicle was introduced in 1984.
8. This U.K. company has been a General Motors subsidiary since the 1920s.
9. The Beach Boys wrote this song about Craig Breedlove's speed record attempts.
10. What did Chrysler call the cruise control system it introduced in 1958?