2006 SEMA Show by TCC Team (10/30/2006)
All our coverage from the Las Vegas aftermarket extravaganza.
The all-new 2007 Chevy Avalanche is one of the industry’s most unique and capable SUVs, combining full-size utility interior room and truck-like cargo capability. GM engineers developed the Avalanche Z71 Plus to project the ultimate off-road image, equipping it with accessories that make the Z71 Plus a go-anywhere, do-anything vehicle. Among its details are 20-inch wheels, BF Goodrich off-road tires, an integrated Warn 6,000-pound winch that is concealed in the bumper, roof-mounted lighting and unique PPG tri-coat Spectra Flair custom paint.
- GM Vortec 6.0L V-8 and Hydra-Matic 4L70 four-speed automatic transmission
- Eaton locking front and rear differentials; 4.10 gear ratio
- BFGoodrich 285/55R20 All Terrain tires
- Z71 grille, fascia and wheel flare package
- Custom-mixed PPG Spectra Flair tri-coat paint
- Color-tinted chrome package
- Custom overhead halogen lights
- Warn 6,000-pound winch integrated into front bumper
- Oversize tow hooks, polished exhaust tips
- Custom-trimmed Townsend leather interior with Z71 billet seat inserts
- Unique stainless steel dash cluster, billet pedals, custom floor mats
- Magellan portable GPS – eXplorist 500 Series
- Waeco Freezer (CU84) with Plate Evaporator (VD-18) cooler built into cargo area