2006 SEMA Show by TCC Team (10/30/2006)
All our coverage from the Las Vegas aftermarket extravaganza.
Chevrolet and the U.S. Ski Team are strong partners, and the uniquely outfitted U.S. Ski Team Tahoe is an extension of this relationship. The all-new 2007 Chevy Tahoe is an ideal winter activity vehicle that provides all-weather capability, comfort and safety. Tahoe’s distinctive, sporty exterior design is a standout with the custom U.S. Ski Team colors and graphics. The tactfully located Spyder apparel and U.S. Ski Team logs and graphics accent the white-with-red-and-blue trim color theme that continues throughout Tahoe’s refined, spacious and luxurious interior. Practicality is enhanced with a modified luggage rack outfitted for skis and snowboards, plus Chevy Accessories’ tubular assist steps, tow hooks and rear fascia closeout.
- 5.3L Gen IV V-8 engine
- Multi-color custom paint – White Diamond with blue, red and gold graphics
- U.S. Ski Team logos
- 20 x 9-inch polished aluminum wheels
- BFGoodrich 285/55/20 All Terrain tires
- Re-trimmed interior in U.S. Ski Team colors – white leather with blue inserts, red and blue hand-stitching, custom embroidered Spyder web design with U.S. Ski Team and Spyder logos
- Matching white leather door panels with hand-stitched red and blue inserts
- Custom switch bezels on doors and steering wheel with a matching gauge cluster
- Modified 2007 Cadillac Escalade luggage rack with body color end caps
- Roof mounted ski / snowboard rack
- GM Navigation system
- Magellan portable GPS eXplorist 600 Series