1. This American Motors car was designed for a rotary engine but got an inline-six instead.
2. What did Dodge call the converted military truck that it introduced to the civilian market in 1946?
3. What make and model was the convertible driven by Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise in “Rain Man”?
4. Which carmaker merged with Packard in 1954?
5. This Bruce Springsteen song, later released by Natalie Cole, might appeal to Mary Kay salespersons.
6. Truckers use this slang term for a Volkswagen Beetle.
7. Which 1977 Ford model had a station wagon variant called Cruising Wagon?
8. This innovative handling feature appeared on the 1988 Honda Prelude Si model.
9. What was the meaning of RS in the Chevrolet Camaro RS model designation?
10. In “The Honeymooners” TV series, what vehicle did Ralph Kramden drive on the job?
3. Buick Roadmaster
5. “Pink Cadillac”
6. Pregnant roller skate
8. Four-wheel steering
9. Rally Sport