1. Which is correct, Corvette Sting Ray or Corvette Stingray?
2. Which state hosts the annual
3. In February 2006, this 2003 Champ Car champ participated in his first NASCAR Busch Series race.
4. For which racing series was the Chevrolet Camaro’s IROC-Z variant named?
5. In the movie “Oh God”, it rained inside this car model.
6. Name the male star of the 1955 movie “The Racers”.
7. What material was used in the body panels of the 1970s Bricklin gullwing model?
8. This term refers to the RPM range within which an engine is most efficient.
9. Name the actress who was Clint Eastwood’s passenger in the 1989 movie “Pink Cadillac”.
10. On the original Beetle, was the radiator located in the front or rear?
1. Sting Ray 1963-1967 & Stingray 1969-1976
3. Paul Tracy
4. The International Race of Champions
5. AMC Pacer
7. Acrylic plastic laminated to fiberglass
9. Bernadette Peters
10. Neither, it was air-cooled.