0 Saved Listings
Contact These Dealers

Ford Mustang For Sale in San Antonio, TX

Change

New Search

Filter Results

Similar Cars
Updating result. Please wait
Trim
Price Range
Any to Any
Year Range
Any to Any
Mileage Range
Any to Any
Exterior Color
Pictures
Condition
Transmission
Features

Convenience

Seats

Mechanical

Safety

Comfort

Body Style

Connectivity

Entertainment

Back in 2000, we said:

...yet also more than happy to burble down to Wal-Mart as comfortably as your uncle Elmo’s Grand Marquis. It could also go out and win races, straight out of the box. That's what the R stands for: Racing. Even though 90 percent of the Rs are unlikely to see the start line of a racetrack — they're worth too much as investments — the other 10 percent should do extremely well. It’s the work of Ford Special Vehicle Engineering, an assortment of dedicated petrolheads, whose mission in life is to 'polish the Ford oval' with an exclusive lineup of... Read More
Locate Ford Mustang listings near you
Enter your Zip
Active filters Clear all filters
Found vehicles
List
Grid
Displaying 1 - 15 of 232 Listings
Use your     (arrow) keys to browse more listings

Used 1990 Ford Mustang LX in San Antonio, TX 78212

$17,495
  • Mileage: 72,869 miles
  • Location: San Antonio, TX - 2 mi
  • Seller: Super Car Lot
  • Phone: 210-775-6735
Certified: No Transmission:Automatic Color:Red
Description: 1990 Ford Mustang LX for Sale - $17,495 72,869 miles

Used 2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium in San Antonio, TX 78212

$15,995
  • Mileage: 56,560 miles
  • Location: San Antonio, TX - 2 mi
  • Seller: Super Car Lot
  • Phone: 210-775-6735
Certified: No Transmission:Automatic Color:Red
Description: 2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium for Sale - $15,995 56,560 miles

Used 2016 Ford Mustang Fastback V6 in San Antonio, TX 78201

$18,880
  • Mileage: 21,148 miles
  • Location: San Antonio, TX - 4 mi
  • Seller: World Car Mazda Kia
  • Phone: 844-883-1067
Certified: No Transmission:Automatic Color:Oxford White
Description: 2016 Ford Mustang Fastback V6 for Sale - $18,880 21,148 miles with Leather Seats, Backup Camera

Used 2017 Ford Mustang GT in San Antonio, TX 78209

$27,751
  • Mileage: 20,507 miles
  • Location: San Antonio, TX - 4 mi
  • Seller: Gunn Nissan
  • Phone: 888-710-6543
Certified: No Transmission:Automatic Color:Gray
Description: 2017 Ford Mustang GT for Sale - $27,751 20,507 miles with Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Backup Camera

Used 2016 Ford Mustang Fastback GT in San Antonio, TX 78201

$27,991
  • Mileage: 11,873 miles
  • Location: San Antonio, TX - 4 mi
  • Seller: World Car Mazda Kia
  • Phone: 844-883-1067
Certified: No Transmission:Automatic Color:Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clear
Description: 2016 Ford Mustang Fastback GT for Sale - $27,991 11,873 miles with Leather Seats, Backup Camera

Used 2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium Fastback in San Antonio, TX 78201

$23,695
  • Mileage: 15,663 miles
  • Location: San Antonio, TX - 4 mi
  • Seller: World Car Mazda Kia
  • Phone: 844-883-1067
Certified: No Transmission:Manual Color:SILVER
Description: 2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium Fastback for Sale - $23,695 15,663 miles with Leather Seats, Backup Camera

Used 2014 Ford Mustang V6 in San Antonio, TX 78209

$13,771
  • Mileage: 64,048 miles
  • Location: San Antonio, TX - 4 mi
  • Seller: Gunn Nissan
  • Phone: 888-710-6543
Certified: No Transmission:Automatic Color:Black
Description: 2014 Ford Mustang V6 for Sale - $13,771 64,048 miles with Leather Seats

Used 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium in San Antonio, TX 78209

$14,498
  • Mileage: 60,721 miles
  • Location: San Antonio, TX - 4 mi
  • Seller: Volkswagen of Alamo Heights
  • Phone: 210-591-1426
Certified: No Transmission:Automatic Color:White
Description: 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium for Sale - $14,498 60,721 miles

Used 2014 Ford Mustang V6 in San Antonio, TX 78209

$13,471
  • Mileage: 63,203 miles
  • Location: San Antonio, TX - 4 mi
  • Seller: Gunn Nissan
Certified: No Transmission:Manual Color:black
Description: 2014 Ford Mustang V6 for Sale - $13,471 63,203 miles with Leather Seats

Used 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium in San Antonio, TX 78201

$15,990
  • Mileage: 39,155 miles
  • Location: San Antonio, TX - 4 mi
  • Seller: World Car Mazda Kia
  • Phone: 844-883-1067
Certified: No Transmission:Automatic Color:Oxford White
Description: 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium for Sale - $15,990 39,155 miles with Leather Seats, Bluetooth
of 16
Save Vehicle
Remove Vehicle
Once you have selected all the cars you like, click "Email Seller"
Email Seller Email Seller