About The Car Connection
The Car Connection is the car review site that makes car research easier. Here’s how we do it:
- We build our reviews with a team of veteran car journalists with more than 50 years’ worth of automotive experience driving 300 new cars each year.
- We combine our expertise with opinions gathered from around the Web, all presented together with a simple rating.
- We also report car news and write buying guides and advice that focus on what consumers need to know.
The Car Connection is part of Internet Brands Automotive, which publishes engaging, premium automotive content on some of the Web’s fastest-growing car websites targeting key buyer and vehicle segments, sites like Motor Authority and Green Car Reports.
The Car Connection’s editorial team includes
- Editorial Director Marty Padgett, a 25-year veteran of auto journalism and member of the North American Car of the Year jury.
- Managing Editor Aaron Cole, who focuses on car reviews and features.
- Senior Editor Andrew Ganz, who focuses on car reviews and car shopping tips and advice.
- Senior Editor Kirk Bell, who focuses on performance and luxury cars and also writes for Motor Authority; he also serves on the North American Car of the Year jury.
- Editor Viknesh Vijayenthiran, who focuses on performance and luxury cars and also writes for Motor Authority.
- Interactive Content Manager Joel Feder, who runs our social media channels, from Facebook to YouTube to Twitter.
We encourage you to comment on our stories, as well as tell us what you think. If you have a story idea, or a car-related question you can reach us by email or using our contact us page.
Make sure you follow us on Twitter or Facebook and subscribe to our daily email newsletter.