1. Which Subaru model is a contender in the World Rally Championship racing series?
2. In the 007 movie The Spy Who Loved Me, did James Bond’s submarine start life as a Lotus Elite, Lotus Esprit, or Lotus Eclat?
3. This European carmaker opened a production facility in
4. Name the cars driven by James Bond, the evil Zao and Bond ally Jinx in the 2002 movie Die Another Day.
5. GM introduced the X-car for the 1980 model year. Name its Chevrolet,
6. Which state adopted the slogan "Wild, Wonderful" for its license plates?
7. Who wrote Wheels, the best-selling book about the American auto industry?
8. Which of the Big Three carmakers introduced the Voice Alert audible-message system in 1983?
9. In the 1960s, this car's North American ads proudly stated that it lasted an average of 11 years in its homeland.
10. Which company designed and built the 3.0-liter, DOHC, V-6 engine in the new-for-1989 Ford Taurus SHO?
1. Impreza WRX STi
2. Lotus Esprit
4. Aston Martin Vanquish, Jaguar XKR & Ford Thunderbird, respectively
7. Arthur Hailey
8. Chrysler Corporation