- World-class handling and braking
- Against-the-grain exterior styling
- High-quality materials and construction
- Top-tech features
- No integrated Bluetooth hands-free interface
- Cluttered interior design
- Clunky manual transmission
- Heavyweight status means it’s not quite as fast as the competition
The new CTS can keep up with Mercedes and BMW competitors without mimicking them, and boasts some of the top tech features in its class.
The Cadillac CTS is a sport sedan introduced in the 2003 model year. This year gets thoroughly revised exterior styling and an entirely new interior, along with a new 3.6-liter V-6 with direct injection and 304 hp. A lower-output, 263-hp version of the same engine remains an option, and all-wheel drive is newly available across the lineup.
As part of its completely revamped interior, which boasts high-quality upholstery and trim a step better than those usually found in this class, the CTS now offers an interface that can record radio broadcasts or import CDs. Navigation now has XM NavTraffic real-time traffic data.