Browse BMW 3-Series inventory in your area.
SEE LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS
With updated engines and an all-new 335is model, the 2011 BMW 3-Series improves on its formula of luxurious performance.
The 2011 BMW 3-Series is a sporty midsize luxury car available in coupe, sedan, and convertible models. It competes primarily with the Audi A4/A5 family, Infiniti G37, and Mercedes-Benz C-Class, each offering a different take on the concept of a luxury midsize sports vehicle.
The 2011 3-Series goes on sale toward the end of the summer and sits between the 1-Series and 5-Series in BMW's range. The core of the range is built around 328i, 335i, and 335is models, with both rear- and all-wheel-drive models available. It starts at a base price of $33,100 for the sedan.
- Superb six-cylinder engines
- Intuitive handling
- Comfortable, functional interior
- Active and passive safety features
- Fuel-efficient smaller engines
Next: Interior / Exterior »
- Prices soar quickly with options
- Clutch can be tricky on manual
- iDrive system is complex, fussy