Mercedes-Benz News

Mercedes and Evonik Charge Forward With Lithium-Ion Technology, Research
Colin Mathews By Colin Mathews

Mercedes and Evonik Charge Forward With Lithium-Ion Technology, Research

12/16/2008

Daimler AG, parent of Mercedes-Benz, announced yesterday that it took a 49.9 percent stake in firm Li-Tec, a company that will produce lithium-ion battery cells for upcoming Mercedes electric and hybrid electric vehicles. Holding the other 50.1 percent is German firm Evonik. Both Daimler and Evonik...

Read More»
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Car Connection Daily Headlines
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.
Thank you! Please check your email for confirmation.