Chrysler News

Chrysler Going Public, IPO Documents To Be Filed This Week
Richard Read By Richard Read

Chrysler Going Public, IPO Documents To Be Filed This Week

09/16/2013

Things have not gone exactly as planned for Sergio Marchionne. As the head of both Chrysler and Fiat, he's been planning for some time to merge the two companies. Fiat already owns a 58.5 percent stake in Chrysler, and Marchionne had hoped to buy the remaining 41.5 percent that's held by VEBA, a...

Read More»
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Car Connection Daily Headlines
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.
Thank you! Please check your email for confirmation.