The Car Connection Android AppEnlarge Photo
The Car Connection has been a pioneer in mobile apps, and today we're proud to announce our latest effort: a native Android app for the millions of users who read our news, reviews, tips, and advice on a device that doesn't grow on trees.
It's the perfect way for car shoppers and enthusiasts alike to get the latest car news, while also reading the latest car reviews, and searching the most up-to-date new- and used-car listings.The Android app is available right now at the Google Play store, and unlike some other outlets, we don't charge any subscription fees. You'll find the same great expert advice we publish on TheCarConnection.com, only optimized in an easy-to-use interface built specifically for Google's mobile operating system.
If you're shopping for a new or used car, even better. We've included more than two million vehicle listings, so you can find your next car, truck, or crossover while you're waiting in line, at the gate, or for your coffee.
Some of the app's highlights include:
- Our unique "TCC Rating" for any vehicle--a score that you can use to compare cars
- Ability to search vehicle reviews by brand or vehicle type
- Detailed reviews that are easy to understand
- Likes and dislikes for each vehicle we review
- More than two million used-car listings, with the ability to connect with local dealerships
- Vehicle photo galleries
Download the new The Car Connection Android app from the Google Play store today--and let us know what you think after you take it for a spin.