2011 Chrysler 300
When the new model year rolls around, it’s always interesting to see what types of incentives automakers put out in the marketplace to lure customers in to buy. Chrysler Group has a good one, especially if you’re in the market now for a new family car and can close the deal by September 6.
The sweet deal is “No Payments for 90 Days,” and the promotion is good for purchase of any 2011 or 2012 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram Truck vehicles. The caveat is that consumers have to finance their purchase through Ally Financial (formerly GMAC).
The automaker’s payment-free for 90 days promo is also applicable on leases up to 60 months.
There’s more good news on the Chrysler incentive front with the following offers on 2012 and 2011 models, available to qualified customers. It’s all part of the “Summer Clearance Event.”
- 2012 Chrysler 200 mid-size sedan: $500 rebate
- 2012 Dodge Avenger mid-size sedan: $500 rebate
- 2012 Dodge Journey crossover: $500 rebate
- 2012 Ram pickup truck: $500 rebate, plus an additional $1,000 in Bonus Cash
- 2011 Chrysler 300 or 300C large five-passenger sedan: zero-percent financing for 36 months or $2,000 rebate
- 2011 Dodge Charger sporty full-size sedan: zero-percent financing for 36 months or $2,000 rebate
Check with your local Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram dealer for the full details.
Bottom line: At a time when incentive pickings are few, what Chrysler’s offering may be just the right motivation to check out a new family vehicle.