Yesterday we took time to look back at some of the year's biggest hitting automotive social news. Today we bring you five predictions of what we see happening in automotive social media in 2011.
Below are our predictions for 2011 and the probability of them happening:
- More automakers will hire social media agencies to partner with internal teams on both strategy and execution. Probability: 80%
- Automakers will rely heavily on social media influencers by loaning them vehicles in hopes of social buzz. Probability: 80%
- Vehicles will continue to become more connected with services such as OnStar and SYNC. Probability: 100%
- Facebook will make large changes that will make users furious. Probability: 100%
- Twitter will become less organic, which could lead to it being less valuable. Probability: 60%
[Photo via Joe Mabel]