BestCarBuyingAdvice.com is dedicated to providing a consumer-oriented perspective of the car buying experience so shoppers will be better informed on how to buy their next vehicle quickly, with less stress, on or below budget.
As an ex-Internet Manager for a major car dealer, I’ll show you:
- The best options on the Internet for finding the car you want.
- Websites to use when comparing features of different models.
- Professional reviews of cars on your shortlist--and what actual owners say.
- How to find the best price.
- What others in your area are paying for the same vehicle.
- The best manufacturer incentives currently available.
Back To Basics
You only buy a handful of vehicles in a lifetime. It’s difficult to master all the steps. I’ll help by explaining the basics:
- How leases work and if they’re right for your situation.
- How car financing works and how to save money.
- How the trade-in process works and how to get all that’s coming to you
The Next Step
BestCarBuyingAdvice.com won’t stop there. What’s the use of having an industry insider provide information if it doesn’t get to the juicy stuff? I’m talking about knowing before you walk through the front door how car dealers got such a bad reputation in the first place. Such foresight allows you to protect yourself and increases your chances of getting more than a good deal.
I’ll provide an insider’s view of the car industry that you can take to the bank by helping you make a better deal on your next car. I won’t be telling tales out of class: even the pros who sell cars for a living know that their bad reputation is well earned.
For example, have you ever wondered:
- If a dealer’s invoice was their actual cost?
- Why does your salesperson have to leave so often to talk to their Sales Manager? What are they talking about?
- Is the retail price of the car the only profit point you need to concern yourself with? Or can you buy your car for invoice and still end up paying hundred, even thousands of dollars more than necessary? (Answer: yes, and I’ll tell you why!)
And if you still have unanswered concerns, send an email through this website with your question:
- Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.
- Add "Sales Question" to the subject line via the drop down menu.
Get straight answers from an industry insider! I'll post the most informative questions and answers for everyone to read. Stay tuned!