2010 Nissan Armada
Models and numbers of vehicles with potentially affected brake pedal pins are:
- 2008 through 2010 model year Nissan Titan, Armada, Quest and Infiniti QX56
- 178,916 in the U.S., 25,869 outside the U.S. (see box for locations)
Models and numbers of vehicles with potential fuel gauges inaccuracies are:
- 2005 through 2008 model year Nissan Titan, Armada and Infiniti QX56
- Nissan Frontier, Pathfinder and Xterra produced between January and March 2006 and between October 2007 and January 2008
- 418,865 in the U.S., 53,253 outside the U.S. (see box for locations)
WHAT OWNERS OF POTENTIALLY AFFECTED VEHICLES SHOULD DO
Beginning in March, owners of potentially affected vehicles in the brake pedal pin recall are being notified to bring their vehicles to a Nissan or Infiniti dealership for a quick, simple, visual inspection and, if necessary, repair.
Also beginning in March, owners of potentially affected vehicles under the recalls for fuel gauge inaccuracies will be notified as to when they should bring their vehicles to their dealers for repair. Until their fuel gauge senders are repaired, customers with potentially affected vehicles are encouraged to maintain a fuel level of at least a half-tank.
Customers with questions are encouraged to contact Consumer Affairs at 1-800-NISSAN1 (1-800-647-7261) for Nissan vehicles, or 1-800-662-6200 for Infiniti vehicles. Customers may also contact their respective authorized Nissan or Infiniti dealers.