- Follow us on Twitter: @highgearmedia @carconnection @therealma @greencarreports and join our Facebook fan page
- Buick's in the headlines today in the auto world--and here at High Gear Media, we've got word on the return of the Regal nameplate to Buick's next mid-size sedan.
- Across the High Gear Media network, there's more to satisfy your daily car news and reviews fix. Here's a breakdown--no pun intended--of what you'll find on our expert-produced car sites and on the pages being written by enthusiasts like you. (Want to join us in surfing the car-blog wave? Read below for instructions on how to become a High Gear Media car writer.)
- Stuck Accelerator Strategies: Consumer Reports Tests Them
- For Meals On Wheels, Hungry Bears Prefer Minivans
- Joyride In Porsche Boxster Ends With 70-Foot Plunge
- Adwatch: We Feel Vaguely Sorry For NASCAR's Tony Stewart
- Anti-Cell Phone Laws Are For First Ladies, Too, Ms. Shriver
Video: Chrysler Kicks Off New 'Connect' Campaign With 300 Spot 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate Mega-Gallery Buick Confirms Regal Will Be Next Sedan Spy Shots: 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan Facelift Supasse V Sports Coupe Headed To 2009 Tokyo Motor Show Lamborghini Offers Low-Interest Finance For Murcielago GreenCarReports.com
Will the 2011 Ford Mustang Get An EcoBoost Engine Too? 2010 Fusion Hybrid Takes Credit For 73-Percent Ford Hybrid Sales Rise Electric Mini E Launched In UK--With Steering Wheel on Wrong Side CelebsAndCars.com
Kim Kardashian Returns To The Gas Station In A Bentley GTC
- From around the High Gear Media network:
- LexusReports: 2010 Lexus GS Sedan Receives Mild Updates
- AllCarsElectric: Increasing Ford Hybrid Sales Buck Industry Trend
- CamaroBlog: Camaro Convertible by Drop Top Customs Headed to SEMA
- FordReports: Revealed: Ford Mustang Returns to Nascar for 2010
- AllSmallCars: Do You Know How to Buy American?
Write your own car blog at High Gear Media! Sign up to write and tell car enthusiasts and shoppers what you think about your vehicle or today's car news and get published to High Gear Media sites like AllSmallCars, LexusReports, FamilyCarGuide and more!