Jaguar XJ, rendered by Theophilus ChinEnlarge Photo
Here's what we know about the new Jaguar XJ:
- It was teased at the Shanghai Auto Show with a dark, sexy video (see below).
- Said video only gave us an overhead view of the sedan.
- Overhead photos were subsequently released, but didn't reveal much detail.
- When the XJ arrives, it'll have V6 and V8 options, in both gas and diesel flavor.
- Official images of the new XJ will be released in London on July 9.
That leaves plenty of room for speculation. And since TCC staffers have nothing better to do (obviously), we love nothing more than speculating--well, except when someone does the speculating for us, which is even better. In this case, vehicle visionary Theophilus Chin has done just that. Check out his side-view rendering above, then compare it to the vid clip below. Did he nail it? We're not so sure, but the debate could be a great distraction for your Monday.