Audiovox picture frame
We've been rewarding you all week for kicking in comments on our blog--and today we're firing off 10 fabulous prizes
in our Holiday Giveaway so we can ship them out tomorrow in time for Christmas.
But first, yesterday's winner is JKD, who had an unfortunate experience with another iGo:Yes, it’s all good, investing in all the tips, just to have the el cheapo Chinese power supply die on you less than one year later. Then you discover you can’t get the replacement model and the connecting tips don’t fit the new and improved version. Oh, how I hate iGo
How can we not give him--and them--a second chance?
Now for the good stuff. We're opening up the prize bin and dispensing everything else we have. The gorgeous list of prizes includes all of the following:
- HUMMER cologne
- A Pebble Beach Concours program and poster (two sets available)
- The infamous bongo from a long-ago Ford event at the Tides in Miami Beach, no explanation offered on origins
- A Toyota Venza knit winter hat with earflaps--perfect for you Las Vegans
- A framed photo of the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V
- The book, "Portraits of Adventure," a Land Rover tome
- Mechanical tidbits: a Ford SVT connecting rod and a bent valve from a Ferrari 308
- A pen collection from BMW, Pontiac, Lexus, MINI, and others
- And due to email bounceback, the Audiovox digital picture frame from earlier in the week!
You know the rules--comment on any story within the next 24 hours or so, and we'll choose the winner who makes the most coherent, articulate and funny riposte to one of our stories. Previous winners are eligible and you can win multiple prizes. Just be smart and savvy, and keep the typos to a minimum. Once we're done, we're done--and you'll have to wait until next year for more.
---Make sure you check out our partner sites dedicated to focused news, reviews and more for Ford, Chevrolet, Toyota, Honda, and the Toyota Prius.