2006 SEMA Show by TCC Team (10/30/2006)
All our coverage from the Las Vegas aftermarket extravaganza.
has ably served as a capable family road trip vehicle for more than 70 years.
The tradition of easily fitting the whole family and all their gear into one
comfortable vehicle continues with the 2007 Chevy Major League Baseball
Suburban. Chevy, as baseball’s No. 1 fan, has created the MLB Suburban, which is
ideal for hitting the road for far-off ballparks or spring training camps. The
handsome seats are trimmed in Spinneybeck Andes leather and Mararam Parlay
cloth, with matching door panels. Two baseball equipment bags echo the seating
materials and, to make longer trips more comfortable, the first- and second-row
seats feature power lumbar massage. Finding any ballpark in
- Intense Dark Blue custom PPG paint with matching color on interior metal trim
- 5.3L V-8 with E85 ethanol capability
- Hydra-Matic 4L60 automatic transmission and all-wheel drive
- Handsome leather and cloth interior, with two matching baseball equipment bags
- Bamboo bezels and interior trim switch plates
- Heated front-row seating
- Power lumbar massage for first- and second-row bucket seats
- OnStar Turn-By-Turn Navigation System.
- Waeco Tropicool coolers for first- and second-row seats