2006 SEMA Show by TCC Team (10/30/2006)
All our coverage from the Las Vegas aftermarket extravaganza.
The all-new 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD crew cab is a hard working truck that, when equipped as a Roadside Assistance vehicle, can handle any emergency situation. The Roadside Assistance Silverado shows how the truck’s highly versatile nature can be enhanced with the addition of well-chosen accessories. High visibility is ensured with a bold yellow and black custom paint job. Multiple strobe lamps in the high beams, fog lamps and reversing lamps, along with an overhead light bar and outpost strobes provide roadside safety. Bed-mounted halogen flood lamps make it easy to work with the Kohler on board generator, Ingersoll Rand compressor, and dual battery jumper connectors. Diamond plate protects the bed and Waterloo Tool storage units contain necessary gear. A Warn 9,000-pound winch supplies pulling power and the crew cab’s rear seat has OnStar service access.
- Custom yellow and black paint scheme with bold upper body stripes
- Multiple strobe lamps in high beams, fog lamps and reversing lamps
- Styled outpost strobe lamps
- Diamond plate aluminum bed deck and tailgate covering
- Dual battery jumper connectors: front bumper and rear bed mount
- Custom, bed-mounted side access three compartment storage
- Rear-facing tool box drawers from Waterloo Tool
- Warn Premium Series XD-9000 winch
- Kohler on-board generator with 50-ft. retractable cable
- Ingersoll Rand on-board air compressor with 25-ft. retractable air hose
- Diamond plate aluminum bed and tailgate covers
- Rear-seat access for GM OnStar service