1. Name the
3. In the 1960s, American Motors Corporation made a small, air-cooled, 4x4 vehicle for the Marines. What was it called?
4. As of November 30, 2004, what were the American Petroleum Institute's highest gasoline and diesel motor-oil performance ratings?
5. In which year did an OPEC oil
embargo lead to the first
6. This Italian exoticar maker was originally a producer of farm tractors.
7. This woman won 38 races in several NASCAR divisions in the 1940s and 1950s.
8. Introduced in 1959, this popular car was only 10 feet long.
9. He drove the white Ford Bronco in the O. J. Simpson slow-chase drama.
10. This 2005 Mitsubishi model name was used by Dodge in 1961 and 1962.
1. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca,
3. Mighty Mite
4. SM (gasoline) & CI-4 (diesel)
7. Louise Smith
9. Allen “A.C.” Cowlings