1. In the late 1950s, this
European car was distributed in the
2. This synthetic tire-cord material, introduced in the late 1940s, caused morning "flat spots".
3. What car did James Dean drive in the 1955 movie "Rebel Without a Cause"?
4. Which minivan was the first to offer a power-sliding side door?
5. This Russian car was not
popular in the
6. Which American Motors model
starred in the 1992 movie "
7. Which 1955 model had a La Femme option package designed to appeal to women?
8. Which tire company used the slogan "Because so much is riding on your tires"?
9. This term is used for a road curve with negative banking, i.e. the inside edge is higher than the outside edge.
10. Which of the Big Three
3. 1949 Mercury
4. 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette
7. Dodge Custom Royal Lancer