• JAG Posted: 5/20/2011 8:48pm PDT

    I just wanted to let people know that I was getting lousy gas mileage and after months of trying to figure it out I had Nissan check my AWD system and it WAS stuckin AWD causing really bad gas mileage. If it's happening to you...have them check.

  • Evan Posted: 5/20/2011 8:29am PDT

    If you are going to buy AWD, why not just go with the experts....Subaru. You also get at least a 16.9 gal tank, up to a 18.5 gal depending on the model. Easy decision there.

  • JKD Posted: 5/19/2011 6:41pm PDT

    Stop pumping when it clicks the first time - you're flooding your car's charcoal filter just like the other 99% of men out there - I'm the remaining 1% since I've already screwed up my first car this way :-)

  • Kurt Posted: 5/19/2011 1:09pm PDT

    @Jim, too late - look for the invoice from Honda in your mailbox...

  • Jim Bird Posted: 5/19/2011 10:13am PDT

    Can I get a letter from Honda because I can put 11.5 gallons in my Honda Fit's 10.2 gallon tank? Wait a minute that would mean that I owe them money since my capacity is actually above the stated capacity.
    Nevermind...