• David Posted: 5/9/2010 10:59am PDT

    Hey Lynn, YOU need to pay closer attention to what is (really) happening. GM has paid back 10% of the bailout funds. The other 90% is considered equity in the company and is not even issued stock. No blame, just fact.

  • LYNN Posted: 5/8/2010 10:44am PDT

    I'm not sure how everything is Obama's fault. I guess some of you rather put your wife and children in a dangerious car instead of paying $9.00. I kind of have to wonder where your priorities lay or most just want to blame Obama for crap no matter what he does.. As for Goverment motors some of you need to catch up with what is happening. GM has paid back all the money they borrowed with interest so your so called gov. motors don't exsist. Even though Toyota buids a couple of cars here they are still Japan

  • Richard Posted: 5/2/2010 11:18am PDT

    I think the govt. is aggain try to control what and who we buy from. They are getting too envolved in peoples personal lives.

  • Bob Posted: 5/1/2010 9:58am PDT

    Why under the ford chrysler and goverment motors heading you have relative articles. But when i click the Toyota section just negitive articles where is the balance. I think more support is in order when toyota is selling american built car and trucks. The majority of the fords and goverment motors cars are built in mexico or korea. Lets have a little balence.

  • fb_1510606196 avatar Carl Posted: 5/1/2010 9:00am PDT

    The NHTSA and EPA already require onboard diagnostic (OBD) equipment with standardized, accessible output. Most of the hardware is there. More software will turn it into a “crash recorder”. 0bama should stay out of it and not call this a tax or a fee.

  • nixon Posted: 4/30/2010 4:51pm PDT

    Always good reasons to tax folks some more - there are many many good causes that we can tax folks for, government needs to be cutting budget and taxes so jumpstart the economy even further .

  • Freedom Posted: 4/30/2010 1:34pm PDT

    Money well spent, but I thought I already paid taxes for this. Is adding this tax to the purchase price more palatable to the voters than raising taxes or registration fees?

  • Diaz Posted: 4/30/2010 1:33pm PDT

    Black-box data will settle, once and for all, that there is no such thing as "sudden acceleration" ... and prove that it's driver error, just like that woman in the Prius in New York state.

  • Allan Posted: 4/30/2010 1:22pm PDT

    The privacy concerns of black boxes have me worried. But if we can lower insurance rates by $900 over its life for a $9 more expensive car, I'm game.